View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #6
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I thought it was a button on the keyboard. I have one to add, though I don't even have mine yet:

The ability to disable buttons. I bet a lot of folks wouldn't mind disable the buttons on one side since I keep hearing how easy it is to inadvertently turn a page.
You, know, I hadn't seen that yet. Thanks.

Unfortunately, it doesn't quite do what I want. It will only search stuff that has been indexed. And forcing it to index stuff has to be done one item at a time.

But it comes close, so thanks again.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote