View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:50 PM   #70
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
Micah: In the Item info page, would it be possible to include the contents of <dc:description> from the metadata? This would allow the easy inclusion of jacket summaries, author bios, etc.

In terms of layout, I'd suggest putting that content below the 'Read' button, perhaps in a scrolling text field, as they can be lengthy.

EDIT:
And while you're at it, how about <dc:subject> as well? Of course, that leads to another way to present titles in the Library view, 'Category' or 'Genre'.
I'm not that technical (I'm a UX guy really, as well as chief bottle washer) so forgive my ignorance. Are you referring to meta in the EPUB itself, or in the ODPS feed?
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote