View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:55 PM   #29
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Frontier View Post
In theory they have the same screen, but the difference is huge with the Kobo Clara HD that I had. I wish Kobo had already solved this problem. Luckily the Tolino Shine 3 came with a really good screen since its release. I don't know of any complaints about the quality of its screen.
What is the difference you are seeing? Are you referring to the light bleed on the sides? Or something else?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote