View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 11:50 AM   #1
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
Newbie question on nook fonts

I had been buying all my books in eReader format from Fictionwise and those worked fine with the three different fonts of the nook. However, I bought a couple this week in Adobe ePub DRM and I noticed that I was locked into a single font on the nook. Not only that, one of the books I checked out from the library forced me to use a very tiny font and trying to increase the size of it didn't seem to work.

Is this normal for ePub documents or a limitation of the nook?
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote