View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 12:50 AM   #9
MV64
Addict
MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MV64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I actually like Sony's formatting. It's neat and clean. Many I find have errors or lack spaces in the right spaces. I downloaded one set of Tom Clancy novels that had the spaces between scenes completely removed. Made reading a bit difficult.

I downloaded a bunch of classics when I got my PRS-505. A lot of things I wouldn't normally go out and buy (even though I generally like classics). So far I've read Turn of the Screw (loved it, and now I want to read more Henry James) and The Pathfinder by James Fenimore Cooper (I love the Leatherstocking series). I don't see any problem with Sony formatting.
MV64 is offline   Reply With Quote