View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #5
Robin Gardner
Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Robin Gardner can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: kindle
Hi,

I own readingthenet.com and the reason for these problems is that I transferred the dns hosting of that domain to another host who have messed up and are causing these problems. However DNS transfer rules dictate that I have to wait 60 days before I can move the domain back out again. The 60 days will lapse at the beginning of January when everything should be back to normal. I will post again to this thread when it's all fixed. Sorry about these problems.

Robin
Robin Gardner is offline   Reply With Quote