Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:40 AM   #33
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
I've recently changed my own case to the Tuff-Luv embrace plus, leather. The embrace plus has both a hand strap and small kick-stand to allow you to have the reader un-propped on a table top while reading.

The case s a bit chunky perhaps for the home user, but I take my reader everywhere with me and the extra protection feels about right.

Despite being punted as a Glo case (it's not, it was a touch case) there is no access to the SD card slot in the surround and there is a retention flap over the light switch on the top.

Having said that, the fit is snug, very snug actually and the build quality of these cases means that I can quite happily live with it.

Although I did use the magnets to turn it into a 'sleep-cover', I've since removed them as the sleep feature isn't quite right in that it has a tendency to turn off fast ignoring your sleep settings if you don't read page one quickly (I know there is a work around but it's simpler to turn the reader on from the power switch) and if the case moves at all it will turn itself on and then off again, meaning that need to turn the light back on next time you start reading.

All in all though, this is a nice quality case and highly recommended

http://tuff-luv.com/leather-embrace-...hite-5903.html.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote