View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 09:47 PM   #45
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDoug View Post
The iPad Mini is going to put a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, HUGE dent in every tablet on the market.. including Nexus7.. all the competition is shaking heads today.. wow.. I just returned my Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD today.. they are Dinosaurs compared to the iPad Mini.. just my 3 cents.. Apple is so far ahead of the completion it's scary.. I will be at the Apple store on November 2nd to pick mine up..
Doug
Likely you will be returning that iPad mini and getting one of those Dinosaurs again after you have seen the mini's screen. Reminds me of Jurassic Park...
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote