View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 10:04 PM   #12
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
If you own a K3 then a lighted cover would be perfect for you. If the person you sleep with is on the right of you. The light turns off when the Kindle is alseep. Maybe they will go on sale again this holiday.
I think the price is the reason I never bought one before. My perspective now is "Well, it's still cheaper than a Paperwhite."

Quote:
One thing I don't like about my current MB blip on is that the gooseneck is too easy to move. It needs to be way stiffer.
I did use mine for a few months, and I see to remember that it got more bendy over time. The clip also obscured a lot of whatever reader I was using at the time (I think it was during a period I was briefly borrowing a second gen Nook...there wasn't enough bezel for it).
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote