Thread: OPDS Client?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 03:09 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudalufi View Post
Does anyone know of a way to use Calibre to download content from remote OPDS calatalogs? I want Calibre to act as the central repository for all my books, but since it's much easier to grab books with my Android device using fbreader than it is on my PC, I end up wasting time back-copying books to my PC.
Currently there isn't any way to add a specific catalog, but there are many that include free or public domain books configured under the Get Books icon.

Including:

Smashwords
Feedbooks
Mantbooks
Mobileread
Project Gutenberg
Archive.org

You could ask for others to be added in this thread.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote