Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #61
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)

you guys are so funny, Karma for the (pseudo-)chickens, yum, we have to feed them so they're tastier.

Pssshhh, hey guys you play the evil part, I'll go the other way around and play like I was their friend, when I have all the information about their coop, I'll give the intel for you all, about their security, number of troops, allies and their routines.

What? What are those spaces in the text? What are you talking about? Perhaps chickens don't have such a good sight, maybe you need some I know a good Ophthalmologist, you can count on me

Last edited by AkumaTakeshi; 06-09-2011 at 12:14 PM.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote