View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 02:07 PM   #7
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
It amazes me - 30 - 35% of high school students don't finish high school! The US is said to have a 99% literacy leval. At what grade leval do they recon literacy? Thierd? Fourth? Sixth?

What I see in the video is Obama at his best. But if I were to critique it, it might sound as if I were against him. I'll try to do as little of that as possible.

What he puts forth sounds great. But so did Bush's No Child Left Behind. Correction, Obama's generalized plans sound much better.

The devil is in the details.

One of those details is the parents. If a parent has no clue as to how to raise a child, what chance does the child have of succeeding in school, or life?

With no expectations and no real achievements, children are at the mercy of those around them. Parents are often happy if the child isn't arrested. And when they are you hear, "But he was a good boy".

Does the parent issue need to be addressed? Or does the biggest problem lie with the teachers and schools? Mrscoach and other teachers can skipp this one. ) I think that the answer is obvious.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote