View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:11 PM   #24
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingofuel View Post
Of course I have bought a new battery and it didn't work. And of course I know that in this forum there are pople who knows a lot a try to help others, Adonis for example. But your superiority tone I don't think it helps.

If I am writing here and I soldered wires to the kindle in order to get serial access to the device, of course I have tried the others solutions I found online. I asked a question in order to recieve a feedback about what other information should I give.

Perhaps someone has the same problem, perhaps I made a mistake. I was asking trying to understand.

Your "what are you talking about?" and your "buy a new battery" answers look like a way to reinforce your ego in an forum, that in addition it is anonymous.

P.S.: knc1 relax. Tomorrow I'm going to buy a new one. You don't have to worry anymore
Please do not tell knc1 to relax. That gets my blood pressure up.
In your first post, you did not give anything other than invalid battery and someone said.
Without a link how am I supposed to know what the heck you are talking about.
Why should I take my unpaid time to look up every one of someone's posts because you need help?
This is a development forum. This means we don't have the time to try and figure out what you did or didn't do. Next time you need help in any development forum, give complete steps to what you did.
Oh and by the way on a battery if you connect it backwards, it makes a pretty arc.

We are not mind readers nor can we see into your device.

Note knc1 has been working on electronics since before man landed on the moon.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote