Thread: iPad ePub transfer Question
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:04 PM   #26
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK2 View Post
Graham,

I did read your replies and appreciate them. Thanks.

The PDF books I recently transferred to goodreader are drm free but their format/margins are so terrible that reading them is not enjoyable and there seems to be no way to fix this. And the drm free ePub books that I recently transferred onto the iPad show up in iBooks and open fine but the font is tiny and it can't be changed.
So either way works for bringing the books into the iPad but neither way has an acceptable result to be able to read a book and since my 505 is bricked that's it for my large Sony library.

Can you give me any suggestions where I can buy future books so that they are 100% drm free and can be easily read on any device? LOL, that bookstore probably does not exist.

Thanks again.
convert the PDF's to rpub in calibre first? using its formatting tools to fix anyu problems.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote