Thread: Book genres
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #1
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Book genres

Does anybody know of a good list of book genres, particularly for fiction? Preferably with definitions, although usually my problem 'identifying' the genre of a book is that the program I use limits a book to one genre. Fortunately it'll let me define my own, so I have things like Western Fiction, Western Mystery, Western Romance, Western War, etc. The problem is consistency-what I need is a comprehensive list I can pick from. (It doesn't really need to be that detailed as, since I'm entering the genre manually, I can pick multiple categories & combine them-as long as I'm consistent about the category names.)
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote