Thread: Dictionary
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 06:49 PM   #9
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophie27 View Post
Thanks for responding to me, but I think that I'm missing something. When I connect my device to my computer with the usb cable - it sees my shelf on impserv - which has all the books that I have added. I (foolishly - as is now apparant) deleted all the books that came preloaded with the unit (its a whole clutter issue with me). Is there anywhere else that I am not looking?
aaaaaaaaah, okay. you can't get to your online bookshelf if you have launched impserve or the librarian program : they block the eb1150 from accessing the web. exit all eb1150 applications, and *then* try to connect to your online bookshelf, and see what is there. it should be the free content which comes loaded on the eb1150 when you buy it. again, this supposes you already registered your eb1150 / created an account with one of the sites, but if you haven't yet it only takes a minute.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote