View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 08:06 PM   #27519
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucdyjrHjn8c )

It exists... trust me.

Good morning, everyone! Happy Thor's Day! No hammer or lightning, just bright sun, and it looks to be a bell-ringer of a day! I have a cup of the local bought English Breakfast tea beside me as I plan out today's chores. It's all play and no work, shopping for some ingredients to cook up a pork loin of Kurobuta pork we were given. Some enterprising couple have started up a commercial pig farm raising these, and gave us a 'sample pack' of about 3 kilo of different cuts to taste and write about, hoping to spread the word through the Japanese expat community of the availability. This meat is VERY popular in Japan, and Chiang Mai has a large Japanese expat group - over 4,000 living here. I think today shall be a herb-crusted roast, with flamed mixed veggies in a balsamic dressing. Something a little different from our usual Thai dinners.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote