View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Those of you who just bought a Nexus 7.2 what case do you use?
Like you, I hawked the Staples deal (32GB model for $219) immediate mot, which means I began looking for a proper case last Saturday.

I gave Nexus 7.2 cases a lot of forehead space over the weekend and ultimately chose two: The Nillkin Ultra-Thin Case in black for incognito urban foraging and the MOFI Smart Cover Premium Case in orange or green for more flamboyant moments. The Nillkin arrived on Wednesday and the Mofu will probably show up three weeks from now.

People claim that the Nillkin has more attention to detail than the other two popular models (the Poetic and the Moko). I don't know whether that's true -- the ultra-thin models all look the same to me -- but I can tell you the Nillkin is better made than the official cover for the Kobo Aura HD and also that the precision of its details are pretty (I hear that word in the voice of a drunken young woman from Florida talking about a man in leather pants).

What I wish is that someone made a case for the N7 that routed the back speakers' signal to the left and right front of the N7 in landscape mode. It could easily be done!

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-22-2013 at 06:01 PM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote