Thread: PRS-T1 my t1 is bricked
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #4
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I don't trust mine either since my first one died unrecoverably when I was actually reading with it, I can't see myself buying Sony again as I never expected something as relatively simple as an ereader to be so buggy.

Your best hope is probably what I did and take it back to the store if it isn't very old, but yours looks like it's more recoverable than mine was, my reset button didn't even seem to function.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote