View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 02:40 PM   #66
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Cheers Ripplinger. Not sure if the Kobo WiFi used a pearl screen but they've certainly been using it from the Touch onwards.

Incidentally, I must be one of the few who hasn't installed PRS+ on my 350, I just don't store enough books on it to require folder support. I've been tempted, but am one of those with the view that, if it ain't broke, why fix it! I like it just fine the way it is.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote