View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:14 PM   #3
Abiyasha
Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Abiyasha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi Xendula,

Finally got a reply! Thank you so much!

At first, I thought about Kindle too but I'm afraid that for South East Asian like me, I will have difficulties in getting the books or if something happened then it will take time and energy just to get a replacement. But, from what I read, Amazon has good customer service. That's a good point.

I prefer Kindle actually but Kobo seems more International to me. I could be wrong.

About Kobo, I'm thinking more into practical side. My friend is Canadian and it will be easier for him to get me a Kobo there. And even though Calibre is exist, I'm still worry that I won't be able to read some books that I want to read with Kindle.

Language is not a problem since I read English novels and books so it's not a big deal for me. I will ask my friends when he's in Canada to find out which one is better for me to use in Indonesia.

Thanks again for your reply. Hope I will pick the right one
Abiyasha is offline   Reply With Quote