Thread: DIY - KeK
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #11
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
[Resolved] Mirroring KeK

Making all of the related sources publicly available without restrictions was what I thought would be a "nice thing to do".
Resolved

There is a single IP address in Spain (inigo.katxi.org) that is accounting for 91% of the server load by their mis-use of wget.

If I don't see a sudden decrease in this server abuse in the logs over the next few days (as a result of this post), then I will have to re-think that "without restrictions" policy.

Yeah, like I wanted to spend my time "Web Mastering" rather than spending that time finishing this project.

Last edited by knc1; 06-21-2012 at 10:47 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote