View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 02:26 PM   #8
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Hey Tim, just tried to access the calibre server via wifi, as PeterT pointed out. It works and i can see the entire collection woot.... but

The first book i transferd went over good cover and all (the same books would not transfer covers via sideload) The second and third books went over and no covers displayed just a grey blob.... Is this lack of covers moving something that you have fixed? I am unsure why they dont go ? I am currently downloading the books i want to stanza to see if the covers go. Ok just finished the transfer and yes the covers go. The 11 books I want to transfer over to my KOBO TOUCH have the covers in Stanza... So I am hoping if you can tell me if that is a fix you have implemented?

and sorry if i repeat my self

regards

jack
I have not looked at wifi access to the Calibre Library but I will this weekend. I will see if I can reproduce the issue. Also, try powering off and powering on. It bay be that the content is not fully processed (just a shot in the dark).

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote