Thread: Bookeen suport
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 09:16 AM   #4
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Nobody here has reported problems with books bought from Mobipocket. It is only library books that have been a problem as I remember it.

I think they need to update there web page about how to report problems. It seems to me that a broken reader and a bug report is different kind of problems and for a bug report it would be good to have a bug tracking system or some indication that they themselves are using a bug tracking system so they are not misplacing the bug reports you send to them. For one bug I reported i got an answer saying they would look at it but I did not get a number to identify my bug so it is harder to ask them for progress.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote