View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Actually, I just finishing re-re-re-reading my favorite scifi book, the one that introduced me to scifi at about age 10 or 11. It is Nova by Samuel R. Delaney. I've been a big fan of his ever since. I probably read this book 20 times, would finish and start right back at the beginning. Then I lost it, meaning my mom tossed it or something, and just recently found it again. It happened to be a long car weekend - Bham to Chicago and back - so I pulled it out of the TBR list. OMG!!!! It is even more amazing than I remember! You guys have got to read it, and keep in mind that it 40 yrs old, and Delaney was able to imagine technology and physics that are future tech today!

http://www.amazon.com/Nova-Samuel-R-...8702434&sr=1-6
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote