View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #35862
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I always worry about that, so my laptop is on a small chair-height table next to my chair; I have to turn to reach and type on it. That was safe, but apparently using my chair arm as a resting place for my coffee cup is not a good idea.
This is one of the problems with progress...
Tower computers come equipped with beverage holders that slid in an out at the push of a button. Even with a cup or can they don't tip over, and are always right at hand. Eventually, however, they do wear out and need to be replaced.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote