View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:51 AM   #24
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkrider View Post
Alex,

I am with you I don't like it either. I too wish I could revert to the old version
I always keep my old version installers for that reason, although I haven't yet actually needed to downgrade.

Quote:
Sideloading into Bluefire is dead easy

Open iTunes
Select your device
Select Apps
Scroll down till you see the File Sharing apps (towards the bottom)
Click on Bluefire
Drag and drop books into the window on the right of your apps list.

As to iBooks sorry I can't help as I don't use it.
iBooks is even easier. In iTunes select your device. Go to the "On this iPhone" (or whatever it is) tab, and drag and drop your books from Windows Explorer onto the "Books" icon in the tree on the left-hand side of the screen.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote