View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:08 PM   #45
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
That is the catch 22! You still have to have a Windows machine or an new special printer.
My guess is these printers aren't cheap but I haven't looked into it yet. All I use is old printers that came with computers from many years ago. They don't die.
The printers are pretty cheap. In fact, most new printers are already cloud Print compatible.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote