View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
When I was reading the book I was waiting for my husband to pick me up late one night, so decided to go park myself in the public library and take advantage of the time to read more. I was so engrossed in the book that I had my purse stolen while there, and never even noticed it until an hour later when I went to leave. Talk about blocking everything out.

The movie theaters used to show Gone with the Wind every 10 years or so in my area, they haven't for awhile now, but I got lucky and managed to get interested in the book and movie around one of those times so was able to see it on a big screen. Truly an amazing experience, even if I did find myself with tears starting to well up before anything happened because I knew what was coming.

The movie will not seem lame in comparison after you read the book.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote