Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:36 PM   #35
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmorrissey View Post
Yep, it's logical, but dummies like me need to be told. I just read for 5 hours straight by the way, in FBreader and Epub, without doing anything but turning the pages, and during that time it restarted twice. That's tolerable, I guess, but still a pain. There is a kind of warning in that when I press the top button to turn the page, when this happens, instead of the page turning there is nothing for a second or two before I see that Bookland page again. That gives me enough time to note the page number, and I can go back to that page in the finder or whatever you call it. If I just open the book again it goes back to some previous point, which seems to be where I opened the book for the first time today -- not to any of the bookmarks, which I set regularly in the hope of keeping track in case I do not check the page number before it disappears. In any case, something is wrong. I have not added any fonts, by the way, and (today at least) have not changed either font or text size or reader.
That's typical behaviour of the 15.1/2 firmware.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote