View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 11:25 AM   #67
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
A food processor? A FOOD PROCESSOR? Words fail me. Steak tartare is CUT. With a knife. Not mashed into oblivion by a machine. Show some respect for food, please. Adding brandy? Or vinegar? Eek. A few capers, a little onion, and a drop of Tabasco at the table and to the diners taste is all it needs. An egg yolk if you wish, certainly.
I thought the same way until I was turned on to the freezing thing. I really do like that texture better than what I can do with a knife.

I don't use brandy or vinegar for myself, but I experimented with them specifically for someone that was worried about food poisoning. I found that the added flavors are inoffensive and go well with the meat.

I like it with or without the egg, but the egg tends to give me heartburn later. My personal mix-ins are fresh garlic, ginger and toasted sesame oil, which together remind me of bulgogi.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote