View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 11:16 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHS View Post
One question I had on your plugin -- my experience is that when I run the plugin the changes are made to the files even though I aborted rather than clicking commit changes. Of course I can close and elect not to save the changes from Sigil's main window, but I assumed that when the plugin offers the opportunity to abort it is the changes to the files that is being aborted...let me know if the question/comment makes no sense.
I'll certainly look into it, but it's definitely aborting the changes when I use it on my systems (or it was at one point anyway). The changes wrought by any plugin should never be committed to Sigil's working copy until the plugin safely returns a value of zero. Abort returns a value of -1.

That's not to say I didn't make a mistake somewhere! I'll take a look.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote