View Single Post
Old 11-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #23
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidhaiku View Post
- - - -
When I rebooted (boy was it great to see the output on the screen though!) it seemed to do just fine, with me interrupting boot then doing bootm 0xE41000. The boot then seemed to stop with the line "sock_init 1888".
- - - -
Must be waiting for a nfs server to answer.

In one of the posts I made when 5.6 and the 2015 devices where new, I broke out the initramfs (which is GPLv2) for people to study.
There I showed that nfs client application was included.

If anyone ran that attached irfs binary through ida and learned any more about it, they certainly didn't post about it here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote