View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 06:24 PM   #290
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
Done. I'll leave the splitting to kiwidude, though, since this is essentially his thread.
Thanks Manichean. I've got a non-functional laptop at the moment after Ubuntu destroyed my MBR and rebooting up my laptop leaves me at the ever helpful "grub rescue" prompt. Currently downloading a Live CD. Sodding l*nux...

Hopefully I'll be up and running again soon and then I can look into reorganising this into split threads etc, will need to get my head around the admin tools first so I don't make a pigs ear of it.