View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:22 AM   #564
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjallenupthehill View Post
Agreed. I think the moderator intervention maybe was to prevent things escalating.
There are better ways to prevent escalation than to cut off legitimate discussion. That's almost like closing down a bar entirely because a few are too incapable of drinking responsibly.

Quote:
But I do think you might just have been referring to some people here in that respect
Until you bothered to read my previous posts, which made it clear I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, right?

In regards to general insults, if the shoe fits wear it. If it doesn't, donate it to the Salvation Army.

--Pat