View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 12:29 PM   #12
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel
I'd much prefer the light-wedge type of illumination, this version's a bit bulky for travel and I'm not too sure of any eye strain that might be brought on from the reflection of the light off of the screen.
It does look a bit clunky, on the other hand, actually seeing the Reader in person gave me a much more favorable impression about its size and workability. I'll assume the same about the light. I'd be concerned about light reflection as well, so having some flexibility there would be key.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote