View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #240
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Hi, my name is Ana. I am physically incapable of bearing children, and I don't enjoy being around other people's children. I go weeks at a time without even seeing children. Quit justifying censorship on the grounds that your hypothetical children will somehow be hurt by me reading a gorram book.
Heh. I have children. I get just as upset; *I* will decide what's appropriate for them to read; I don't need or want PayPal making that decision for me.

Will the "think of the chilllldrreennnn" censors allow me to ban books with biblical metaphors and references from school libraries? If not, they can stop deciding what's inappropriate for my kids to have access to; I will make those judgment calls myself.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote