View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 05:32 PM   #233
RDaneel54
Aging Positronic Brain
RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RDaneel54 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Oasis; iPhone, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Close, but we have things like the "Twinkie Defense" instead. I mean, no court in the land would dare indict if there were proof that you actually "talked to a Communist" beforehand.
"I was watching TV, then played a video game and read a comic...Then! A Communist handed me a twinkie tricking me into a triple murder/suicide without the suicide part. Totally out of the blue and NOT my fault. Oh, and I read a book from Smashwords that I paid for using PayPal." He said.

Known as the TV/Video/comic/Communist/Twinkie/Smashwords/PayPal defense.

Did I miss anything?
RDaneel54 is offline   Reply With Quote