View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 07:28 PM   #29
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
About 3000 words into the first draft of the sequel to Forbidden The Stars. Writing those characters again seems like visiting with old friends. I have a lot of ground to cover, and I'm toying with making this a trilogy.

If anyone out there has read Forbidden The Stars and liked it, I would absolutely love it if you posted a quick review on the Amazon US or UK page.
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote