View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Oooh - I hope people do read free offerings.

I was thinking of making a very small attempt at self-publishing with just a short story. I had no intention of charging for it, but I did want people to read it.

Maybe that rule of thumb doesn't apply for short stories though as there isn't much time commitment in reading a short story.

I just thought I could write a few short stories just to see if people like my ideas and my writing style. I've got very intelligent family members who will probably agree to perform editing services for me, so there's no reason not to try.

But I'm not really interested in traditional publishing. Even in the unlikely event that what I wrote became really popular, I think I'd still stick with a more DIY approach - it suits me.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote