View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 02:29 PM   #1
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Setting where Amazon does not change cover

I cannot figure out how to change settings for this. I always leave automatic book updates turned off, so that is not the issue. Covers in my library have been changing the past 2 months, I notice when browsing, they are reverting to newer editions of covers, which in many cases I do not want. Any suggestions? At first I thought it was my imagination, but no, I keep double checking and I know some of these books were not placed on device with this cover art.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote