View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 02:03 PM   #2
bm.brooks
bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.bm.brooks is not required to obey the law of gravity.

Device: Sony PRS-500;Sony PRS-505;Sony PRS-T1; Inkbook Prime
I am currently working on a review of the Inkbook Prime, so stay tuned. But please don’t hold your breath; I am slower than molasses some days.

In the meantime a couple of answers.

Surprisingly, I haven’t done any music on the Prime, so I cannot give you any pointers.

Since you used Moon Reader on the T68, you are already familiar with the plus/minuses of using it on an e-ink device. Otherwise it runs mostly fine. There are points in time it isn't them most responsive to finger swipes, maybe just operator error, all other ereader software I have tried works fine. There are sometimes I have had to double tap the button for the first page, I believe it was also mentioned on the-ebook-reader.com. Biggest issue for you might be that if you are using the Pro version you might have to repurchase it through Amazon, the Prime does not have Google Play access.

Unfortunately my local library isn’t part of the Overdrive network. So I cannot say much more than the Overdrive app runs.

For tips:
  • The Amazon app store installs and works fine. Otherwise I am just manually installing the apk.
  • Most ereader software I have tried works, the only exception so far is Universal Reader
  • Launchers can be installed; however you cannot change the wallpaper. Also for most of the launchers you cannot use widgets.
bm.brooks is offline   Reply With Quote