View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 04:00 PM   #14
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejknapp View Post
Thanks for letting me know. I'm not that great with Calibre, but I'm going to try and fix that cover error. The ePub and Mobi should be working now as well.

Dr. Drib! I do suggest getting the new one. Feel free to try and get one of the free formats on my website, as I do believe they are working now. The newer version is a lot smoother of a read. My editor cut out some of the ending in the most recent version, so it is different in that regard. I'm going to add it back in. Maybe redownload once you're finished with "Under the Dome"

Thanks for the feedback and posts, you guys!!

Will do!

Thanks,
Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote