Thread: PRS-500 RasterFarian 2.5 Beta
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 07:08 PM   #4
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Glad to see a new revision Alex! I've actually held off on upgrading to the latest and greatest due to the amount of problems people had been reporting (besides, I was satisfied with how 2.1.4 worked so couldn't complain). Now that tax season is past and I have a bit more free time to do conversions, I plan on testing this out on some *hardly* readable comics I have & other PDF's that, in their current state, aren't Reader-friendly.