View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 08:57 AM   #13
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You make a sound case, Rich. I joined these forums just a week ago because I needed some help with a personal e-reader problem. Ended up pushing my own product -- albeit free to MR members in return for the fun, the company and the generous advice.

It's the 'advice' bit that's impressed me most. I head up the editing team at a small indie publishing house where we're just changing jockeys on the technical side. Already we're working on applying practical advice (especially from Alex) to broaden the range of ebook formats we use.

Anyone here who wants to pop into www.bewrite.net, by the way, can pick any titles they like, drop me a quick email of the book/s they fancy, and I'll immediately send them over free of charge as email attachments. I reckon that's a fair swap for what you chaps and chappettes have so generously given me so far.

Cheers for now. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote