View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan View Post
In my excitement, I missed the 18 months away...
However, I don't think any of the flex displays coming out this year are touch screens.
Maybe, but PVI has a demonstrable touch screen today and a flex screen in a few months. I have seen the touch screen (resistive wire) and it works well, even supports scribbling. There is only a slight impact on contrast and no impact on the crispness of the characters being displayed. This should be a good year for new eBook Readers.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote