Thread: Firmware 3.2.0
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 09:15 PM   #229
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechniSol View Post
I know it should just work, but is there a reason other than that why those who must have such large libraries loaded don't just replace the internal SDHC, provided they have one, with a LARGE one. It seems like you guys go through this agony on nearly every firmware release... I'm not baiting anyone, just curious if there is another reason other than the process being a little hairy for the less technically minded. Though I suspect most of you don't qualify on that point.

BTW, if the answer is, "'Cuz it should work!", I whole heartedly agree.
I stopped using the SD card for various reasons and there was zero improvement using internal memory in speed. There have been/are SD card issues, but opening collections menu is incredibly slow even with no SD card if a fair amount of collections.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote