View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:21 AM   #17
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisparker View Post
I've had this with a Nook ST Glowlight and a Kobo Aura HD. The defect on the Nook happened a few months after I bought it. I noticed the bright pixels on the Aura two or three days after it arrived. Neither screen got worse but I did get them replaced pretty quickly.

B&N in the States replaced my Nook without question, as did WH Smith in the UK last week with the Aura.

Thanks Christopher. I have spoken to John Lewis and they still have the Simple Touch so I have decided to replace the Glow with the Simple Touch. I only want the Nook for PDFs (I love the PDF reflow) as my Kindle Paperwhite is my main reader. I have the M-Edge clip on light and it works fine with the Nook case.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote