View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #52
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnevi View Post
My Casio calculator from secondary upper school got several dead pixels on the screen just after 4 years and I promise, it was not used much in school…
Just bad luck.

But compare to cellphones, how long do you have them? I am glad if they last for two years and there are a lot of people who bought the first ipad and later bought a new one when it had better screen and where faster.
I had my previous cell phone - a Nokia 5185i - approximately 8 years. It finally quit working in 2012 and I replaced it. Expect to keep my current Samsung Gusto 2 phone as long as it works. I don't use the phone much. I also have an TV that's nearly 20 years old, on a converter box....

I've had my Sony reader for approximately a year. I expect to keep using it until it dies. Hope that's a long time!
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote