View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 12:13 AM   #21
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Interesting oddity on cover bug

I was playing with Calibre and noticed that one of the book I was currently reading did not show up with the I'm_Reading tag. When I put my Glo to sleep while reading that book, it showed the cover from another book I had partially read which did have the I'm_Reading tag.

After playing with stepping through the other 4 books on the carousel and going back to Three Men in a Boat, the cover displays when the Kobo is in sleep mode and Calibre shows it as having the I'm_Reading tag.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote